Summary of Belief
Assembly of Yahweh, Cascade
The Hebrew Bible clearly teaches these Basics:
1. There is but ONE Almighty Creator Power Life-force Essence. He has always existed, as has all that is. He is incorporeal (has no physical body) and solely in control of everything at all times. The Almighty’s name is YHWH (Yahweh in English). His name means “He-Is, He-exists.”
2. YHWH has through the natural sciences (Creation) and through His special revelation to us (by the prophets of the Hebrew Bible), provided His instructions for righteous living, and for keeping His Covenant/Contract (the 10 Commandments),
3. YHWH becomes as a Father to His children to all those that accept and will keep His Covenant/Contract, and will strive to do his will and live righteously. He is merciful to His children and will forgive and restore the repentant sinner as a member of his heavenly host.
No additional man-made religious belief system or phony religious doctrinal is needed by “faith” to enter the Kingdom of YHWH. By seeking YHWH’s council through prayer YHWH will place His law to dwell “within” believers, and they will know His will, and become a member of His heavenly host. YHWH becomes their Mighty-one.
The Hebrew Bible does not teach these man-made doctrines:
1. That the Almighty Creator is a Trinity composed of three persons called the Father (who is incorporeal), the Son (who has a body), and the Holy Spirit (who is incorporeal). That the Son is now sitting on the “right hand of the Father” in a place called heaven.
2. That everyone born today is a sinner and thereby sinned against the Almighty.
3. That Jesus was born of a virgin, the sinless man-god. That he was the second person (Son) of a Trinity God sent to become a sacrifice so that the Almighty could forgive sinners.
4. That sacrifices on a stone alter in ancient times, and that Jesus, the sinless god-man dying on a wooden cross in the First Century AD, was necessary for the Almighty to forgive man’s sins committed against him.
5. That “faith” in Jesus’ the god-man that died on a wooden cross as a sacrifice to the Almighty for sins, but came to life on the third day (to go to heaven), and is now seated on the right hand of the Father in heaven is necessary to be saved.
The Hebrew Bible says:
Micah 6:6 How shall I come before Yahweh, and bow myself before the exalted Mighty-one? Shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old?
Micah 6:7 Will Yahweh be pleased with thousands of rams? With tens of thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my disobedience? The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
Micah 6:8, He has shown you, O man, what is good. What does Yahweh require of you, but to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your Mighty-one?
All rights reserved: Assembly of Yahweh, Cascade
Our extended Statement of belief is found here: